Monday, January 21, 2008

i'm so tired, i can drink a thousand cups of tea just to keep myself awake.

i'm so busy, i can start convincing myself that i'm going to die soon.

i'm so loaded with work, i can start planning about what i'm going to do at 4 am today.



i have to study for a chengyu test tomorrow, i don't even know what words they have in there.
i have to finish my amaths work, but i'm convinced that i won't know the answers for half of them.
i have to finish my zuoye, and my brain tells me i'll fall asleep while doing it.
i have to finish my history workbook, but i feel too lethargic to do it.
i have to complete my biology tenyearseries, but there's too many questions, and i don't have the time.
i have to do some pages on my socialstudies wb, but i don't have it at home.
i have to work on the amaths sums i'm given as tuition work.
i have to do chemistry corrections by copying 4 formulas 20 times [i think], i'm lazy to do it.



these are what i have to complete by tomorrow, but of course i'm going to have to ignore some work, probably history, biology, social studies and my tution work. I'll complete them if i have the time, which is highly impossible.


yay i just deleted a whole paragraph of stuff :D




On a brighter note, Choir welcome party went on smoothly, and i think my sec one group members are absolutely adorable. Bryan, zefeng, denise and charis.

We played some games, group2 woohooo! Emma cassandra shijia jolin peixuan yufan yingting bryan zefeng denise charis wooohoo!

the dirty games weren't dirty, and since i didn't bring dark coloured clothes, i only got my shoes wet. Pizza was great, and i think bryan's already afraid of me. He reminds me of my cousin back in hongkong, so cute and cuddly. So, i ruffled his hair and he immediately shifted away from me D:




I don't have the time to blog, i'll upload the pictures tomorrow i think, bye.
there's quite alot of interesting events today, but as i said, i don't have time.


20thjan (the rest on previous post)
isabel: dancing for hsm really rocks! lets do it again!! XD
isabel
: oohh i couldnt look enough.. the artist is damn amazing..
isabel
: i thought it was just a blacka nd white photo of the original.. *gasps* *still gasping*
{rocks right ;D WE JUST DID :D and yes she's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! she's my idol :D}

anon
: damn it.
{LOL damn it for what? damn it, i don't know what other stuff they said?}

ashley
: HELLO EMMA! im currently chiongin e stupid si han sl makes me to or else she will ask me why i wanna challeng her im super sianzxzx and my compo is going no whr oh e pics are super nice!
{HELLO ASHLEY! haha, goodluck aye, compos are boring shitzxzxzxz. i'm so sian now too, yeah they're SUPER DUPER WUPER NICE :D}

21jan
wanzhen
: hello! IM OLD:( haha takecare!
{hello! YOU'RE VERY OLD! :D but you can watch NC16 movies already! takecare too!}

No comments: